If you believe that any material on this site is copyright protected and not allowable or covered under fair use, and you are the owner of the material, or a relevant interested party, please leave me a comment on the post.
Podrophenia - ROMAN JUGG & Stray Tracks
-
November edition of Podrophenia with very special guest Roman Jugg!
Tunes, chat, quizzes and news of a the Stray Tracks competition that could
win yo...
All good things....
-
*....must come to an end. *
Illustrated 007 started in 2008 and I had great fun with it. Although the
rare artwork pops up once in while, I have posted a ...
TV and Records
-
Putting together a weekly radio show that’s wall to wall movie soundtracks,
old and new, for Classic FM, it’s impossible not to sense the throb of the
cult...
Running On Empty
-
The subdued lights of the Jaguar's dashboard gave Philip's face a greenish
pallor as he eased the big car into the entrance to a farm gate. The fuel
gaug...
Pleased to say ...
-
Admin:
Pleased to say deleterious spurious stuff with a name similar to a famous
processed ham have been cleaned from site. And those that do arrive are ...
2015: The nearest thing to heaven
-
I've been doing a lot of reminsicing lately, and today I thought I'd trawl
through this blog for old times sake. While I've been appalled at some of
the dr...
We're not here any more...
-
[image: Modern Toss Blog]
The Modern Toss blog has moved...
To keep bang up to date with it, click here and visit our new one.
Cheers, yeah?
The Art of Neil Gaiman is out in the USA
-
My book is out today in America (UK, elsewhere: you’ll get it in July).
It’s called The Art of Neil Gaiman and it’s about Neil Gaiman and all the
stuff he’...
Tahini 2: Open Sesame
-
Julie - as not even vaguely requested by you, here is another fucking
terrible screenplay, this time about that time you tried to buy some tahini
in a su...
Moroccan Rally 2012 completes successfuly!
-
As we drove down the mountainous off road route to Smara in the Western
Sahara avoiding the occasional land mine marked out with rocks on the
ground, we kn...
Soup Slop. Soupid.
-
Soup.
It's one letter away from 'slop', which just about says it all.
The average can of soup costs 89p-that's 89p for what is basically
flavoured water. ...
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write
your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New on the left (of the
admin ...
1982: Hard times
-
Pure and simply, this song reminds me of going to an outdoor disco in a
supermarket car park. It ended while it was still light.
Yes, I danced.
No, I do...
Closing Down, Clearing Out And Blogging Off
-
Two years to the day since first firing up this slice of cyberspace puffery
- I'm putting the Channel Mondo handbrake on as work and other daily
bric-a-br...
Heathrow is it, Britney?
-
Working in corporate UK commercial radio brings with it a fantastic list of
misconceptions and preconceptions which friends, family, industry and folk
at ...
No comments:
Post a Comment